|CHEST FIT (INCHES)||28"||30"||32"||34"||36"||38"||40"|
|CHEST FIT (CM)||716||76||81||86||91.5||96.5||101.1|
|WAIST FIR (INCHES)||21"||23"||25"||27"||29"||31"||33"|
|WAIST FIR (CM)||53.5||58.5||63.5||68.5||74||79||84|
|HIPS FIR (INCHES)||33"||34"||36"||38"||40"||42"||44"|
|HIPS FIR (CM)||81.5||86.5||91.5||96.5||101||106.5||111.5|
|SKORT LENGTHS (SM)||36.5||38||39.5||41||42.5||44||45.5|
We hope you love what you've ordered! If you find that you’re struggling to implement any of our Boxed Solutions into your practice, please reach out to us for help or watch this video for more tips.
How long do I have before making a return, and do I have to pay for shipping?
You have a max of 60 days to make returns. No returns made after 60 days from the date the product was indicated as delivered by our shipping provider will be accepted.
- If your return is initiated within 30 days, BodySite will refund the amount paid minus the actual cost we paid to ship the boxes to you.
- If your return is initiated beyond 30 days but within 60 days, BodySite will refund the amount paid minus a $25 restocking fee per box PLUS the actual cost we paid to ship the boxes to you.
- Beyond 60 days from your receipt date, no returns will be accepted. Because our products and packaging are constantly being improved, we won’t be able to restock and resell the items after 60 days.
- You are responsible for the cost of shipping the boxes back to us.
How do I initiate a return?
- To initiate the return, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your intent to return the boxes. Your intention to return email must be received by us no later than 60 days from your receipt date, otherwise no returns will be accepted at all.
- Ship the boxes to the following Shipping Address:
- We must receive the boxes to our warehouse within 2 weeks of your email indicating your intent to return the boxes.
Can I still return the boxes if they are damaged or items are missing?
- You should only return boxes that are undamaged. Damaged boxes will not be entitled to a refund.
- You should only return boxes that contain all items in original condition.
- If we receive the boxes and their contents in the same condition as they were in when we shipped them to you, we will refund the amount you paid, minus the actual cost of shipping.
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days after we receive your boxes.
- We mail refunds by ACH transfer. After we receive your box(es), we will email you requesting your bank information in order to initiate the transfer of funds.
Have a question?
How to Get Started Creating Your Custom Boxes
If you're not already a Subscriber, Sign up for a BodySite.com Subscription
All of our boxed care products require an active subscription to BodySite. This ensures the best experience for your and your patients. Your order will not proceed if a subscription is not in place. You can sign up for an account at bodysite.com/pricing and choose between the Team ($99/month) and Practice ($199/month) tier.
Step 2: Choose Your RPM Devices.
You will first need to decide which RPM devices you want to include in your boxes. BodySite offers three main RPM devices and can be used in any combination of the three devices below:
Step 3: Purchase Your Custom Boxes
BodySite offers all configurations of boxes in quantities of 25 boxes (minimum) and above. Prices vary based on which devices you include in your purchase, and shipping prices vary based on location. The prices below do not include shipping and design fees. Design work for your custom boxes is an additional $500. The prices above reflect only the contents of each box.
Use of Weight Loss in a Box™ requires that you maintain a provider subscription to the BodySite platform in order to facilitate the digital component of the kit and to monitor tracking. We reserve the right to use photos, video or design images and graphics of any custom boxes in our marketing and advertising.